Jump to navigation
You are here
- Destination THC Collect (DHC Coll):
- The shipping line’s terminal handling charges for the destination terminal are to be paid by the buyer at destination
- Destination THC Prepaid (DHC ppd/incl):
- The freight rate includes the cost of terminal handling fees at the discharge port, and is prepaid at origin by shipper.
- Destination THC N/A (DHC N/A):
- There are no terminal handling charges applicable for the destination terminal.
- Door Delivery, Including THC:
- Freight rate includes cost of cargo being delivered to buyer’s address, including discharge port handling expenses.
- Free Out:
- The receiver at destination pays all port operations expenses, and charges for discharging cargo from the vessel at destination.
- Full Liner/Liner Out:
- Freight rate includes all discharge expenses from vessel to port. Local port charges are payable by the receiver directly to port authorities, the carrier does not interfere or collect them.
- Container Yard/Container Yard: Freight rate includes costs from origin port to destination port, and does not include local container trucking/loading expenses at origin or destination.
- Freight rate includes cost of picking up cargo at origin warehouse, to container delivery at receiver’s final address.
- C&F (CNF or CFR): “Cost and Freight”:
- Seller is responsible for paying for ocean freight and costs up to discharge at destination port, but not the cost of insurance.
- CIF: Cost, Insurance, Freight”:
- Seller is responsible for paying ocean freight, insurance, and costs up to discharge at destination port.
- FOB: “Free On Board”:
- Seller is responsible for all expenses up to and including cargo loading on the vessel; buyer is responsible for paying the freight rate.